The Town of Beausejour is snowmobile friendly, and has designated routes for access to and from Town.
Snowmobiles within the Town of Beausejour are governed by a local By-Law.
By the authority of the Town of Beausejour By-Law 1667/11, the following regulations have been enacted:
- Snowmobiles are permitted to operate on all residential streets, EXCLUDING Park Avenue and First Street North
- Snowmobiles may share the roadways with other vehicular traffic, PROVIDING that all the regulations of the Criminal Code, the Highway Traffic Act, the Off Road Vehicles Act, and the By-Law are adhered to.
- Snowmobile traffic is only permitted on snow covered residential streets between October 15th and April 15th of the following year
- Snowmobiles shall not be operated within the community of Beausejour between the hours of 11:00 pm and 7:00 am
- Maximum speed of 50kph shall apply
CLARIFICATION AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE BY CONTACTING THE BEAUSEJOUR TOWN OFFICE AT 268-7550 OR THE RCMP AT 268-1234