Town of Beausejour Community Services Department - Ice Technician/Facility Operator
The Town of Beausejour is now accepting applications for a full-time position of Ice Technician/Facility Operator for the Sun Gro Centre.
Under the general direction of the Director of Operations, the incumbent shall be responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the Sun Gro Centre/Splash Aquatic Centre and other Town owned facilities including Parks/Green Spaces/Sports fields, as well as the checking of all equipment.
The successful applicant must possess the following:
- General knowledge obtained through completion of secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- Level 1 & 2 Refrigeration Operator for Recreation Facilities Course an asset/willing to obtain.
- Manitoba Refrigeration Class Certificate an asset/willing to obtain.
- Aquatic Facility Operator Course or Certified Pool Operator an asset/willing to obtain.
- Valid Class 5 drivers licence in good standing.
- Standard First Aid/CPR/AED.
- One (1) to two (2) years working in Parks and Recreation.
- Mechanical Skills, including the ability to operate all facility equipment and assist with basic maintenance within the facilities.
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient problem-solving skills.
- Proficient interpersonal skills, dealing with staff and patrons.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel.
Please see the link below for the complete position posting.
Resumes will be accepted no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, February 18th, 2022 by the undersigned.
Vesuvia (Vee) Scromeda, CMMA
Chief Administrative Officer
The Town of Beausejour
Box 1028, 639 Park Avenue
Beausejour, Manitoba R0E 0C0
Resumes can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Town of Beausejour wishes to thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however, only those individuals considered for an interview will be contacted.