Snowmobilers are welcome in the Town of Beausejour
By the authority of the Town of Beausejour By-Law 1667/11, the following regulations have been enacted:
- Snowmobiles are permitted to operate on all residential streets, EXCLUDING Park Avenue and First Street North.
- Snowmobiles may share the roadways with other vehicular traffic, PROVIDING that all the regulations of the Criminal Code, the Highway Traffic Act, the Off Road Vehicles Act, and the By-Law are adhered to.
- Snowmobile traffic is only permitted on snow covered residential streets between October 15th and April 15th of the following year
- Snowmobiles shall not be operated within the community of Beausejour between the hours of 11:00pm and 7:00am.
- Maximum speed of 50 KPH shall apply.
CLARIFICATION AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE BY CONTACTING THE BEAUSEJOUR TOWN OFFICE AT (204)268-7550 OR THE RCMP AT (204)268-1234